Joker Martini recently released Selection Toolbox v1.0, a very neat tool for 3DS Max!
This 3ds Max tool provides users with a quick and easy way to find and select objects within the scene.
Supports 3ds Max 2021 or newer
Objects In View
– Selects all objects visible in the current viewport
Objects Not In View
– Selects all objects not visible in the current viewport
Objects With Material
– Selects all objects with a material
Objects With No Material
– Selects all objects that do not have a material
Instances of Selected Objects
– Selects all instances of the currently selected objects
Selection Toolbox v1.0 costs only 6$, and you can get it here!
Read the full description here!
Be sure to check the video and get the know-how!
Joker Martini is a 3d artist, programmer, and creator of many useful scripts, plugins, and toolsets for 3DS Max.