The Blender foundation and the online developer community are proud to present the first long-term support release of the 3.x series.
Endless possibilities with a new hair grooming system, featuring Sculpt mode and support for Geometry Nodes
Sculpt mode tools:
Add/Delete, Density, Comb, Snake Hook, Pinch, Puff, Smooth, and Slide.
- Sculpt on top of curves deformed with Geometry Nodes
- Snap to the nearest or deformed mesh surface
- Supports EEVEE and Cycles
- Curves sculpt mode supports selecting control points or curves
- Spreadsheet Editor filter by selected Curves or Points
- Symmetry support in X, Y, Z axes
- Select Random, Select Endpoints, and Grow/Shrink selection operators
Image Credits: Piotr Krynski