Monday, February 7th, 2022: 3D Community News
This video is based on Corona 8 Daily Build, fourth of January update, and some of the new upcoming features are:
- Decal object. Add a decal effect on your models, useful for making street markings and more.
- Slicer material. A smart way to slice objects, and easily apply a different material to the cap.
- New UVW randomization mode. By polygon mode and each polygon gets a different map.
- Chaos Scatter. Substitute of corona scatter with support for include and exclude splines and more.
- Tail parameter. An add-on to corona physical material to enhance the reflections.
Enjoy watching these 8-minutes of exciting, upcoming new features below:
CG BBQ, a youtube channel created by Tom and Michael, consists of experienced 3D artists in many fields of 3D world, sharing their daily recipe of tips and tricks for 3DS Max users.