Friday, June 3rd, 2022: 3D Community News
Sebastian Schäfer, a VFX artist, has released his latest effort called "Storm 0.6" which is a standalone particle simulation tool that has been used in feature films and series such as "X-Men: Dark Phoenix", "Game Of Thrones" and a lot more!
Some of its features are:
- New cloth solver, cloth guide, and cloth-constraints nodes.
- This allows the user to achieve stable cloth mesh and line tearing.
- Create merge cloth constraints by groups.
- Visualize cloth node.
- Change stiffness and break stretch values.
- Lines (curves) can be recognized by new alembic import and export.
- More recognizable weights to the attribute-transfer node.
- Volume gradient and Mesh-curvature node.
- Supporting online licenses.
- Plus, several small improvements and bug fixes.
If you want to know more about this amazing piece of software, just click HERE!
Enjoy watching the demo now!
Sebastian Schäfer is a German VFX artist who has hands-on experience in many large VFX houses such as ScanlineVFX Vancouver, Ghost VFX, Rise VFX, and more. He has a passion to create tools to make his workflow more efficient and loved to share them with the community.