Saturday, October 16th, 2021: 3D Community News
Arrimus 3D has recently shared a two-part tutorial with quick tips on doing manual retopology for Blender and 3DS Max quickly.
Some of the Tips he covers:
- Create Hole detail without Boolean.
- How to prepare your model for Boolean operation.
- Make sure your objects have a similar density.
- How to fix loops in the broken topology
- How to optimize topology segments easily.
- How to fix damaged topology smartly?
- And a lot more!
Enjoy these Tips & Tricks videos below: