Thursday, June 17th, 2021: 3D Community News
In this video tutorial, Grzegorz Baran presents his photogrammetry setup to scan 3D indoor assets. He intends to show us not just what but also why he uses some specific things.
Learning from mistakes he made while building the setup, he wishes to learn from them and build an even better one. For that reason, he deeply explains camera settings, light behavior, and Depth of Field dependencies so you can use them to your advantage.
Watch the video below and learn:
- Inverse square rule for the light falloff.
- Depth of Field dependencies.
- Short story of failures and improvements
- Complete list of photogrammetry setup
- Connect everything together.