Thursday, May 19th, 2022: 3D Community News
It guides you from installation to material and lighting adjustments smoothly, properly, and easily.
Below, are the titles of this breakdown video:
- Introduction to the guide.
- Where and how to download SU-D5 converter.
- How to connect it to D5 Render.
- Correctly establishing sync between both apps.
- Light syncing.
- How to send the scenes.
- The way of updating the model and materials.
- Doing adjustments and tweaks (Final touches).
- Finally Rendering.
Learn more about this handy guide now!
D5 Render is an intuitive tool for a fully immersive real-time experience for interior design, landscape, and other 3D renderings. Import your models and get Real-time results having support for all popular 3D software like 3DS MAX, SketchUp, Rhino, Cinema4D, Revit, ArchiCAD, and Blender.