Wednesday, March 23rd, 2022: 3D Community News
IToosoft has shared an amazing video explaining all RailClone‘s operators.
In this, quick 15-minutes, introduction they explain each RailClone‘s operator, function, and possibilities.
Some of the explained operators are:
- Randomize operator. Randomly selects a segment from the available inputs.
- Sequence operator. Invaluable for creating repeating patterns.
- Selector operator. Choose from a list of segments using a numeric index or an attribute.
- Reverse operator. It reverses the order of segments.
- Transform operator. It replicates many of the parameters found in the segment node.
- Material operator. It manipulates material ids from a designated mat ID.
- Arithmetic operator. It can be used with any of the other numeric values for common mathematical functions (Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, and Expression as well)
In the next video, they will explain how to combine these operators to create stunning parametric buildings. This is a must-see video if you want to learn the RailClone tool deeper:
RailClone is an artist-friendly parametric modeling and layout tool for 3ds Max, that can create and use sophisticated assets.
IToosoft is a 3D software company founded in 1999 in Cádiz, southern Spain. The creators of Forest Pack and RailClone, top-ranked plugins for Autodesk 3ds Max with a wide range of applications in ArchViz, VFX, and games. The team is constantly working hard to develop clever and productive tools which make 3D artists' life easier.