Monday, November 8th, 2021: 3D Community News
Some of the features it provides:
- Realtime Rendering.
- Realtime Physical based rendering (PBR).
- Powerful Materials Libraries.
- Paint with Light in Realtime.
- Volumetric Rendering.
- Real-time post-processing effects.
- Tightly integrated with Cinema 4D.
Enjoy watching this 10-minutes tutorial now!
For the entire playlist, click HERE.
U-RENDER visual technology, located in Austria, Europe, is a high-quality real-time render engine for design, animation, and visualization. It is based on the latest advancements in real-time rendering, and it integrates into traditional rendering pipelines. It is designed to support and even replace offline CPU and GPU rendering solutions.