Wednesday, April 27th, 2022: 3D Community News
Some of the improvements are:
- New UI python panel and view bar, to collect modeling tools and Houdini’s shelf tools.
- Customize your favorite radial menus and shelf tools.
- Houdini window can be transparent for modeling on top images from OS desktop.
- Pen double click works naturally as opposed to the standard behavior.
- PolyPen new modeling features for better adaptivity for tablet users.
- Bevel Pro can create bevels with a variable radius.
- And a lot more.
Alexey first released this amazing toolkit in 2018, under the name of “Direct Modeling HAD” and it was later renamed DM.
You can get Modeler 2022, for $100 for personal use, $200 for university “Unlimited Places” or $400 for a studio with unlimited places as well.
Enjoy Watching this 4-minutes video presentation of Modeler 2022 now!
Alexey Vanzhula, from Poland, is a CG developer and creator of the Modeler toolset for Houdini.