08.03.2012: REBUSfarm hires a render wrangler
RebusFarm is expanding its team of professionals and is looking for a render wrangler.
RebusFarm, an online render farm service, aims fulfilling the growing need of rendering power in the field of 3D-animation. RebusFarm supports a wide range of 3D applications, including the host-applications, as well as secondary rendering applications. Furthermore RebusFarm targets offering the largest possible rendering capacity at the most affordable price, while maintaining service oriented contact to the customer.
- You will be responsible for costumer care, render processes and maintenance of the rebus render farm.
- Active participation in the continuing development of the RebusFarm Farminizer and Manager software.
- You will work closely with quality assurance and development teams.
- You must be able to work flexible and autonomously.
- As ability increases, so will responsibility
What we are looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German language.
- You are familiar with common methods for planning, managing and controlling IT projects.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, initiative, team player.
- Extensive experience with 3dsmax, maya, cinema4D, V-Ray and mentalRay, or other widely used 3D applications
- Interested in IT Hardware.
What we offer:
Employment on a freelance or permanent basis. A very pleasant and unique working environment in a team that is very enthusiastic about the product it develops and is continuously working to make them even better.
If you think this is a job for you and you want to take on this interesting and diverse challenge, send us your detailed CV, preferably in electronic format, including required salary and earliest possible starting date to our info@ mail address.
Tel ++49 221 9452681
Handelsregisternummer: HRB 70387