Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions related to the use of the websites rebusfarm.com and rebusfarm.de
Please note that this website is provided "as is" and should be accessed and used by you at your own risk. Although reasonable efforts are used to ensure that the website will be current and will contain no errors or inaccuracies, no representations, warranties, guarantees or conditions (whether express or implied) are given as to the operation of this website or that this website and the information, content or materials included in this website will be error free or completely accurate or current at all times, or at any time.
All content, including without limitation, all text, design, graphics, drawings, photographs, code and software, and all organization and presentation of such content, which forms a part of this website, are subject to intellectual property rights, including copyright and trade-marks held by or licensed to REBUSfarm. All such rights are expressly reserved.
This website may contain links to other websites. All such other websites are independent from this website and from REBUSfarm. REBUSfarm has no control over and expressly disclaims any liability for such websites or their contents. The provision of any link does not constitute an endorsement of such linked website by REBUSfarm.
REBUSfarm and its directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out or related to access to or use of this website or any other website linked to this website, whether or not such damages might be foreseeable and even if REBUSfarm is informed of their possibility, including without limitations liability for direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including lost profits, lost savings, business interruption or loss of data).
In order to protect you and REBUSfarm from fraudulent transactions, REBUSfarm may provide your transaction-related information to a reputable third party organization to perform an address verification. This address verification is intended to ensure that the "bill to" address that you provide matches your credit card address. REBUSfarm also reserves the right, at its discretion, not to ship items or services ordered or purchased on this website to certain addresses. In the event that REBUSfarm chooses not to ship an item or service, you will be notified by eMail and any amount charged to your credit card will be refunded.
In case of any disputes between REBUSfarm and the customer, German law shall be solely applicable. If any part of the above provisions should be invalid for violation of mandatory law then all other provisions shall not be touched by this circumstance. REBUSfarm and the customer will then replace the invalid provision by a valid provision that comes closest to the intention of both parties. The customer agrees that the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall exclusively govern the business relationship between REBUSfarm and the customer and any dispute of any sort that might arise between the customer and REBUSfarm. The customer also agrees that for all legal disputes the Courts of Cologne, Germany shall have exclusive jurisdiction, unless this is prohibited by mandatory law.
Ralph Huchtemann, Andre Konnopasch
Tel: +49 (0) 221-9452681
Fax: +49 (0) 221-9452721
The Terms and Conditions related to the use the Websites rebusfarm.com and rebusfarm.de constitute the entire agreement between REBUSfarm and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any and all written and oral agreements previously existing between us with respect to such subject matter.
BY USING THE REBUSFARM.COM AND REBUSFARM.DE WEBSITES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRESENTED ABOVE.
REBUSfarm End User License Agreement (EULA) for Farminizer
This REBUSfarm End User License Agreement ("License Agreement") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or an entity) and REBUSfarm, a company under German law with residence in Cologne, Germany. By clicking on the "Accept" button, installing, copying or otherwise using the Farminizer Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this License Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this License Agreement, click on the "Cancel" button and/or do not install the Farminizer Software.
******************************************************************************* NOTE, YOU MUST CREATE AN ACCOUNT AT www.rebusfarm.com OR www.rebusfarm.de BEFORE YOU
CAN CONTINUE USING THE FARMINIZER SOFTWARE FOR AN UNLIMITED TIME
This is a license agreement that grants to you to use the Farminizer Software and documentation.
The REBUSfarm Farminizer Software itself as well as the copy of REBUSfarm Farminizer Software or any other copy you are authorized to make under this contract remain the property of REBUSfarm at all times.
2. Use of REBUSfarm Farminizer Software
(1) REBUSfarm grants you a license to use the Farminizer Software and its manual and other accompanying printed material and "online" or electronic documentation with equipment owned by you or under your control, according to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This Agreement permits a single user to install and use REBUSfarm Farminizer Software on only one computer at one location at any one time.
(2) REBUSfarm Farminizer Software may be used for commercial, professional and profit purpose.
3. Multiple use and network operation
There are no restrictions.
You may not rent, lease or sublicense REBUSfarm Farminizer Software or documentation.
5. You May Not:
(1) Copy or use REBUSfarm Farminizer Software or Documentation except as permitted by this Agreement.
(2) Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble REBUSfarm Farminizer Software except to the extent permitted by law where this is indispensable to obtain the information necessary to achieve interoperability of an independently created program with REBUSfarm Farminizer Software or with another program and such information is not readily available from REBUSfarm or elsewhere.
(3) Remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notices, labels, or marks from REBUSfarm Farminizer Software or documentation.
(4) Install or use REBUSfarm Farminizer Software to operate a commercial or non commercial rendering service except than the Renderfarm service provided by REBUSfarm.
6. Limited warranty
(1) REBUSfarm CAN NOT WARRANT THAT THE Farminizer SOFTWARE WILL WORK TOGETHER WITH OTHER SOFTWARE AND PLUG-INS FROM OTHER 3RD PARTY DEVELOPERS, BECAUSE OF THE COMPLEXITY OF SUCH INTERACTIONS BETWEEN DIFFERENT OPERATING SYSTEMS OR SOFTWARE PACKAGES. THE USER MAY HOWEVER IMMEDIATELY REPORT SUCH INCOMPATIBILITIES FOR FURTHER INSPECTION BY REBUSfarm. SUCH A REPORT HAS TO BE DONE IN WRITING.
7. Warranty Disclaimer
THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. REBUSfarm DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY
AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL REBUSfarm and ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF REBUSfarm OR ITS SUPPLIERS, HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY.
9. Registration Data
For the purpose of customer registration and control of proper use of the Render farm REBUSfarm will store personal data of the users in accordance with the German law on Personal Privacy and Data Protection. This data may only be used for the above-mentioned purposes and will not be accessible to third parties.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the further conditions of this Agreement will remain fully effective and the parties will be bound by obligations which approximate, as closely as possible, the effect of the provision found invalid or enenforceable, without being themselves invalid or unenforceable.
BY INSTALLING THE FARMINIZER SOFTWARE, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE EULA.